Go To Search
Click to Home

City Hall
P.O. Box 2315
480 East Ave. N.
Ketchum, ID  83340
Ph: 208.726.3841
Fax: 208.726.8234
I have a leak. What do I do?
Report a leak to the Utilities Department, 208-726-7825 ext. 0 or email utilities@ketchumidaho.org.


Show All Answers

1. How do I report taste and/or odor in my water?
2. I have a leak. What do I do?
3. If I have questions about wastewater service lines, sewer backups, or grease traps, who do I call?
4. Where do I find answers for new construction, connection, and water meter and water service lines questions?
5. How do I get information on water distribution, pressures, main sizes, well or reservoir issues?
6. How do I contact the Wastewater Treatment Plant?